Monday, 17 July 2017

Welcome to Monday and the start of another week ...

Morning all,

Who doesn't love new stash? I know I DO!!! Last week my long awaited (despite only ordering on Monday) stash arrived on Wednesday! Couldn't wait to cut the images out and get cracking, however, it should ALSO be pointed out that I've had the Kaisercraft Aztec borders for some while - so, good to crack the seal on NBUS too - YAY!

My ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of white card
  • Katzelkraft KTZ179 image and Studio490 LCS072 sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour and Copic alcohol marker in cool shadow used for the background
  • Kaisercraft Fiesta Aztec edge (NBUS) stamped using Memento Bahama blue ink, around the outer edge of the ATC



I'll be entering the above ATC for the following challenges:-
  1. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 62 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Dragonfly Dreams - July 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES





5 comments:

SARN said...

Ha ha ha . . . GREAT ATC mate. Fab sentiment to go with the rat!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Lovely new stash Kathy and the cute little rat and striped border go together well to make a fun ATC. x

Cara said...

Fabulous ATC, love the sentiment you've added to it too!

Claire said...

Fun image - the rat's expression looks like my kids when they've done something wrong!

Darnell said...

We can all feel your excitement at using NBUS goodies, Kathy! That never gets old! I love your fun design and sediment on this ATC! I just ordered some of these great Katzelkraft stamps. The dogs and ? Hmmm. That's bad that I can't remember off the top of my head what I ordered!!! Hugs, Darnell